Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentines Day is coming!

  This is the first of my Valentines cards. I made this for dgd Emme! I truly hope she enjoys it. I used the sketch from MojoMondays. Can you believe it is before noon on Monday and the challenge is complete and photographed and entered!! Yes yes, patting my back a little bit.
 And here is my take.

 I actually did cut some paper for this card. A lot of it was from the scrap pile though. The trim was Making Memories Sabrina collection. I used cuttlebug folders conversation hearts and swiss dots.

 I made a second Valentines day card for other dgd Olivia! I am entering it into the circle Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Again everything is from my stash and scrap pile. The hearts on both cards are from some rub ons that have appeared in my craft room. The 2 hearts were cut with MTC and are popped up! The background is conversation hearts and I used swiss dots on the pink circles.



 Thank you for taking a minute to let me share.
Have a blessed day!
Brenda


2 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards and the great use of circles. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, I love the 2nd Valentine's card, the circles are a great idea! Thanks for joining the Circles Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.