Saturday, January 26, 2013

Favorite things

  This week I am going to enter a new challenge (for me) it is at Action Wobble Challenges. The challenge is favorite things. I have a hard time narrowing that down. Love frogs and animals in general. But I really have a favorite person and that is my hubby. This is the Valentines card I made for him. I usually try to make him "manly" cards but found this pattern at Miss Kates Cuttables and knew I had to use it. I discovered this site last week doing a blog hop and LOVE her sets! There is even a daily freebie!
I have not been doing as much paper piecing as I used to so this was fun and if you have followed me long you know I love Action Wobbles!





 The toad and lily pad are cut from Miss Kates files. I created  the sentiment  in MTC and used Print and cut. Miss Kate had a cut file for one but I decided this would work better for this card.

Thank you for spending your time with me. I hope today brings many blessings.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.