Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rebel

  Monday evening before the coldest night of the year Rebel wandered into Adrienne's life. He is about 12 weeks old and very well cared for. He is also very well behaved and house broken. They know he is someones pet but they can not find his home..... so he has a new home for the time being.
   I am going to enter this into several challenges this week. Use it Tuesdays challenge is to use the warm colors of red, orange or yellow. I love this site because it encourages you to use your stash. The metal that I used was at least 2 years old. I have been saving it.... LOL. The stickers were a year old or more I bought them at a LSS that is no longer, I bought the paper the same day.All of the paper cuts came out of scrap mountain! Whew digging in the stash for this one!
  I am also going to enter it at Creative scrappers I followed their sketch! I love this sketch and just could not figure out how to make it work till now. Here is the sketch.
I am also entering it at Colorful Creations Creative Monthly project. The project this month is to use embossed foil.






Everything was from my stash except the paper cuts. I used a file from Miss Kates Cuttables.
(love their files!).
   I hope today is filled with love and laughter for you.
Brenda



1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable photo and great layout with all the themed papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday and I hope to see you again with another challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.