Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Challenge number 2!

  This is a layout for a recipe challenge at the Paper Mixing bowl. This is my first time visiting this blog. If you have never checked out the blog you need to stop by. I was blown away by the work of the DT. I humbly submit my layout that meets the recipe.





I used the challenge colors of red white and green.
 I added a bow and also have tons of snowflakes not only are they on the paper but I put a glitter ribbon with snowflake on it over the red flags. Also the cord that everything is "hung" on is metallic.
 I journaled about a tradition. When my kids were young Jeremy played Santa and  handed out the presents. This year he passed the honor down to his daughter Olivia. She let Emme assist her. Was really fun to watch them enjoy the task so much. Also the stocking is actually a gift tag that I made this year. I made them all the same since I needed so many. I hope that I followed the recipe correctly?????
  Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog.
I hope for you a truly blessed 2013.
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at PMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous!!! Love your take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing at The Paper Mixing Bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I love the little clothes pins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the recipe! I love the clothes pins! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I love the way you "hung" the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page. The little clothes pins are perfect. Awesome choice of pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the recipe! Your layout is wonderful - I love your use of all different patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on the sketch! I love those little clothespins and the little elf shoe is just darling! Great snowflake paper. Thanks for joining us at the PMB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty layout... glad you found the blog and joined in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.