Friday, January 25, 2013

Authentique challenges

  I am so excited that I was able to get some paper this week to use on these sketches at Authentique. I loved them the second that I saw them. I had a limited supply of their paper but was able to add to it this week. I am just thrilled with these papers from the Blissful line. I have been wanting to do something with Adrienne and Ben engagement pictures but could just never get them where I liked them. So very happy with this layout in general and that I was able to scrap these awesome pictures. I am also going to enter it in the Colorful Creations random Wednesday challenge to use kraft paper as the background.
  The awesome story behind them is that the photographer gave them each a piece of slate and told them to write something about the other, they both wrote AGAPE. Yes they are in love. They just are so sweet together it makes me happy to see this pictures!
  Here is the sketch,
 here is my take,

I splattered the back ground lightly with yellow paint.
All the papers are from the Authentique blissful line including the matting for all the pictures. I just love this line!!
I designed the banner in MTC. And then distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks. I backed them with burlap that was used in the wedding.
 The cross is a RAK from a dear friend that arrived as I was finishing up the layout. I love it!
 
I kept true to my not cutting any paper for a card promise. But I did not go into the crap mountain I used the scraps from the layout.
The sketch....


 My card..




 All the paper is from the blissful line. I designed the sentiment in MTC. And then distressed it. The butterflies were from my stash.

 I had such a fun day off!
 Thank you so much for spending some of your day with me.
Brenda








 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.