Thursday, January 31, 2013

Paper Mixing Bowl

  I absolutely love this site. The design team is amazing. I also love the inspiration for this months challenge. Sushi yum, had it for dinner tonight. LOL The recipe is just awesome


 So here is my take

I am not thrilled with this layout, I love the paper though. I used silver glitter glue and black Mr Hueys. I accidentally dripped too much black and when I went to blot it got those awesome darker blue spots. What serendipity! I just love the paper. I do not know if it is because I really do  not like pictures of me or what but I just could not get this layout where I wanted it. I even went out and bought more flowers but just did not like anything I added. Oh well, guess we can not love everything. Hoping maybe I will get up in the morning and something will hit me. 

Hope you are in your creative zone today.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.