Saturday, January 5, 2013

Take 2

  I finished a layout this morning. Woohoo. Actually enjoyed scrapping EVEN more in a neat space! This is following the sketch at Artful Delight. I always love their layout sketches.




JANUARY LAYOUT SKETCH CHALLENGE ASC #27
This is my take on the sketch.
Almost everything is from the 12 days of Christmas collection from My Minds Eye. The photos are from our photo booth at Christmas. I had Ben DSIL set up his ipad with a free app for us and made sure that everyone got in front of it at least once. It was great fun and I am hoping that it will be a new family tradition.
  As always thanks for spending a portion of your day with me
I hope it will be a blessed one for you.
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch and I love all the different patterns and colors you used on your layout. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the sketch!! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO!! Fabulous collection of papers and embellishments. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful!! I love the touch of those brads on the side! just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at AD! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.