Thursday, October 26, 2017

Where does the time go?

 One last back to school layout. Yep Trip is already in pre-k..... I can hardly believe it. He is having so much fun! And Jack is loving one on one time with Mom! (layouts to follow!)
  I used the October 1st sketch at Sketches in Thyme. This was a bit of a challenge for me. But finally cut a template and am happy to get it done. I learned some tricks that work for me while doing it so it is not as intimidating... or frustrating!!
And here he is!
I used Miss Kates Cuttables School Days papers and some stash busting to get this one done! 
  Thank you for your time. 
Brenda
  

2 comments:

  1. The result of your efforts is very nice. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. I love the patern papers you chose for the page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.