Sunday, October 29, 2017

A stash busting week-end!

  Saturday the weather was supposed to be really bad... false alarm... but everything I had planned for the day was canceled. It just so happened that it was the same week end as Paper Issues on line crop.I have never really been able to participate in one so I decided that I would just scrap the time away. I had so much fun! I truly can not remember the last time that I got more than one layout done in a day! One of the challenges was to scrap a black and white picture with all bright colors. I found this picture on my cell phone and LOVED it in black and white. We were all at Amanda's for Trips birthday party and this praying mantis just decided to hang out for awhile. Zade is VERY animated when he sees a bug and this was a "big bug". I felt like this picture truly captures his reaction. I went searching for a sketch and found this interesting one at Scrap Our Stash. 
I then went digging and found this awesome collection from My Minds Eye called Collectable. I dug it out and quickly remembered how much I enjoy this paper and the embellishments too! I was really pleased with how it worked with the picture.
The challenge included using supplies to spell out the word leaf.
   L- Layered sticker and letters
   E-enamel dots
   A- arrow
   F-flair

 I am thankful for such a fun challenge to help me get my mojo going.
Today no scrapping as my craft cave is buried under piles of fun stash! I have to motivate to clean before I can play again. And the weather is good and several things from yesterday are rescheduled so it will be a full fun day!
Have a wonderful day filled with many blessings.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.