Thursday, October 12, 2017

Boys will play

  Adrienne recently went to Mom Con  which was a conference with christian moms in Kansass City. Ben had "The boys" duty. Neal had spent the night with me Friday night, Ben and I met half way and they all headed home. Ben stopped at a park on the way home and these are a couple of the pictures he took. They are all so blessed! I thank Ben for making it a fun day for my buddies!

  I love the sketch at Stuck?!Sketches for October and it worked beautifully with these pictures. I had so much fun with my new Koretake water colors. I so love them. It really was a layout that the whole process brought me happiness. Thank you for the challenge. It was just what I needed!
  The sketch
And my take
Everything but the title was from Simple Stories Hello Fall. a fun collection to work with!
  Thanks for stopping by!
   Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely fall papers and embellies, great take on the sketch too.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute layout! I love all the little animals, especially the little fox popping out in the cluster in the bottom left. Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earthy layout. I love this collection of Simple Stories! thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun fall layout! I love the embellishments and papers you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, love the texture and layers! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute fall layout. Thanks for joining us at stuck sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.