Monday, October 30, 2017

Paper Issues week end

  Several people have asked me to post my layouts on facebook so that they can see them... somehow just don't like doing that... maybe because it opens me up to critique haha ...... So I thought I would put the 5 layouts I got done this week end for the Paper Issues online crop in this post and then post a link. I have fun cutting paper! There is so much talent on that site it is wonderful to be able to see all they can do. It is super fun to get to play along with them!
 Here is this week ends layouts....Lousy photo lighting too...ugh
yes it is the same picture... for 2 different albums....
Well there it is my week end.... haha and you should see the mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Thanks for looking
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.