Friday, October 27, 2017

Project

  I have the pleasure of picking Neal up on Wednesdays. The plan is for Adrienne to come down with the other boys for dinner and then all go to church. Zade had a fever so I got to have Neal all to myself on this Wednesday. We worked on his school project, bought Halloween pencils and ate at Taco Bell. Love Wednesdays.
  I used sketch #298 at Sketches in Thyme. I really like this sketch a lot!
And here is my layout.....
I used Studio Calico Snippets....I found it while looking for something else.... that I never found sadly, but happy to have found some old collections 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!
    Hope today brings you many reasons to smile.
      Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Interesting Wednesday and great layout to remember it. You rock, Brenda. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. I love that paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.