Saturday, October 14, 2017

New School-Day 1

 Adrienne and Ben are fortunate enough to be able to get enough funding so that Neal can attend the Bedford School. It is a private school for children with learning differences. Now that he is 9 weeks in I am so very happy with the changes. He is so confident and happy within the school environment. He is making friends!!! And he is learning rapidly. He has always had a drive to learn but in a traditional environment was not able to get there. What a wonderful school for Neal. So very happy for this opportunity for my little buddy!
  I used this really fun sketch from Sketch N Scrap. 

 And here is my take.....
I know isn't that the best smile!
I used  papers from The Miss Kates Cuttables Back to School Basics pack. I did some real stash busting for the embellies. The book I did in MTC.

 Thank you so much for the time you have taken to share in my life.
Have the best day ever!
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! So glad he was able to find a school where he can succeed! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome for Neal! It sounds like it is a perfect fit! Your layout is so fun and I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch - love the papers and school elements. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.