Thursday, June 30, 2011

Totally obsessed!

I am leaving in a couple of hours for a week long trip. Things are not ready and I am making another challenge card..... Can we say obsessed. At the last minute I will be staying with the brides grandmother on this trip. Of course I have never met any of the brides family..... So I threw together a gift basket of things from Georgia to take as a hostess gift. The wedding is in Wisconsin

Went to make the card and had the Peachy Keen sketch stuck in my head so here we are.Why I decided to get inspired and do more challenges 2 days before a big road trip not sure but truly hoping my inspiration comes home with me!
Thanks for looking and will see you when I get back. looks like a 250 follower giveaway will be soon!!
hugs, Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful time in WI. I recently returned from a trip to my home town in WI. Your card is so pretty! Beautiful butterfly and flower! I am sure they loved your card! Thanks for participating in the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.