Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Double duty

Okay fellow crafters I need an opinion before this hits the mail...My hubby said it was just too weird. I kinda like it but then again I am a little odd myself, therefore I ask for your true opinion. I am not asking for critic on the cards themselves but the concept. My fathers birthday coincides with Fathers Day so I wanted to make a dual purpose card. Somehow this evolved out of that thought. I have included sentiments for both occasions going in the corresponding direction. There is no back to the card just 2 fronts with one opening on the side the other longways. Not sure if that is a decent explanation or not.
front of card happy birthday

back of card happy fathers day

this is the card open

Hope the pictures make my question clearer. I really do value your opinion as I have no "touchable" crafty friends. Thank you for taking the time to look and tell me what you think.

Live the life you've imagined.
hugs, Brenda

1 comment:

Have a Blessed Day.