Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sympathy card

this is the same gate card I have made before as a sympathy card. I just really like the peaceful look. So today's twist was that I alcohol inked some paper for the " garden" This wa in response to the Tuesday tutorial at OWH. I have tried this before but not quite the way she did it. My results were not quite as cool as hers either but I decided that this one actually looked like I wanted for this card.
Thanks again for stopping by.
Have a most blessed day.
hugs, Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Brenda, This card is gorgeous. I love how your alcohol inks paper came out. That "gate" is just beautiful. Ithink I am going to have to try to copy this one. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job. I love all the details and the flowers. You are right it is peaceful. Just what someone needs at that time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! It looks so romantic and lovely! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card creation...amazing. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful...so serene. Could be used for many occasions. TFS Linda M

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.