Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Think Pink





In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month Robyn at mypinkstamper.com is having think pink week. She is doing a project with pink everyday and even giving away a pink expression!! She posted addresses for 2 fellow crafters who are currently in the heat of the battle with breast cancer. These are the cards that I made for them.

This first card was made with my brand new Forever Young cartridge. I saw a video making a slider card with the hat box and I lifted the idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfCT9y8emcM&feature=relatedAnd absolutely love it!! Already planning the next one.


I just learned how to do ribbon slots with MTC so had to use that on my second card. The dragonfly is cut with Doodlecharms cartridge and as always went a little bling happy.....Thank you for taking the time to look at my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.