Thursday, November 11, 2010

GOOD GRIEF!!


Okay I am getting frustrated. I am doing something that is deletin my post in the middle on my new computer and I can not figure out what I am doing ARGH... Anyway I have not been able to get my creative mojo going at all recently. I am trying to learn my new computer and get all the files off the old one. Also got a gypsy and MTC added an AWESOME update. So I think all my energy has been going into trying to get to a point where I can at least use all this new stuff. So today I was determined to get something done crafty. I had bought this paper at a craft store in Columbus amd thought it would be a no brainer to get me started. I also did a little blog hopping to come up with a couple of challenges to get my mojo flowing.
Are these guys not the cutest. Ashlie did a great job on their costumes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.