Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For someone else



The Pink Stamper is doing a daily challenge this week. I am working 64 hours this week so I am indulging in every challenge for the break that it gives me!! The first one is make something for someone and give it to them. I at first thought of the things I already had on my plate 2 more sympathy cards, a get well card, and food for a grieving family, but decided that would not be a challenge. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do. I have a dear friend who is quickly approaching the first anniversary of suddenly losing her husband. This has been a really tough year and distance has kept our communications to a minimum. I decided to make her a relaxation bag full of bath goodies. Thank you for looking and thank you Robyn for encouraging me to look deeper and do a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.