Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall project


Day 3 of the week of challenges make a fall or halloween project. In the realm of RAK this week I made 3 different varieties of muffins last night. I have a friend whos mother is in a pallative care facility. She is a dear sweet woman but can bit a bit demanding of the staff. So they get a batch of muffins. Also, before I started working so many hours I volunteered at a local charity thrift store. I miss being able to help out so thought I would stop by and leave the workers some too. I have more muffins, not sure where they will end up yet???
I took the plastic containers that cut fruit comes in at my local grocery store and decorated them a little (after fighting with the sticky label). I used alcohol ink to "paint" the lid before adding the paper decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.