Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Woodland Animal Baby Shower

   Adrienne gave Bens cousin Amanda a baby shower and I helped......Shechose a Woodland Animal theme and it was adorable. I took as many pictures as I could though in true us fashion there were a few hiccups at set up time.  Here is a quick rundown of this simple but adorable shower theme.

Can it get any simpler than pine cone food card holders!
pine cone cheese ball...

Adrienne soaked the tomatoes in balsamic vinegar, added to the stem of string cheese and spread pesto on the platter. It was adorable and a huge hit!
I designed a woodland scene and then used print and cut to cut it out and apply to the 2 buckets for trail mix and "sticks" ...pretzel sticks.
I think these were my favorites I just thought they were adorable.Hersheys kiss, mini nutter butter cookie and a peanut butter chip.


Yummy birds nest with jelly bean eggs. They were sooooo cute! I just realized that I did not photograph the Black Forest cupcakes they were absolutely decadent.
It is wonderful as a mother to see my creative daughter put together such a wonderful event. She has a great eye for detail and she makes it look easy!
It is hard to see in this picture so added another shot of the animal letters.


You can see a couple of the animals on the diaper cake. I made one for each end of the banner.and 5 for the diaper cake. They are all from files at Miss Kate Cuttables. They were beyond precious.
  I continued the theme for the card and also made her month stickers using the woodland theme. Here are the first 6 months. Sorry for the washed out picture...one of these days I am going to take a photography class so that I can make a decent blog post pic.....

   Well there you have it a relatively simple shower that is super cute. There is so much you could add to this that could be used in a nursery. We are helping with another one with the same theme in a few weeks and she is going to have a nursery so I am looking forward to expanding the theme.
Thanks for stopping by have an amazing day.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.