Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lord of The Rings

  I saw this on Pinterest and decided that it would be a perfect to add to the gift for Amanda:s baby shower. Jeff aka Grandpa has been a Tolkien fan forever so he thinks they are awesome. Of course Adrienne  wanted one for Zade when I showed it to her....  (I have to bounce things off her just in case I am out in left field again....happens more and more often with each passing year )
The font is Aniron from Dafont and I used basic shapes from my MTC program to create the rings! I can not wait to get a picture of them with the cousins in them!

Thanks for stopping by..... Hope your day is packed full of smiles!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Thanks for the giggle! I can't wait to see the picture, either!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.