Thursday, December 5, 2013

What fun!

  I have seen other peoples take on the "cake taker" they were all generic to sell. So I bought one today to take a stab at it myself. I decided to visit pinterest and saw several done for football teams...interesting that they were all SEC teams...just sayin'. So since one of our tailgating buddies had a birthday this week decided that I would try and make a birthday gift for her.




 What do you think? Cute!! I printed the Au on printable Square1 masterpiece. Love this stuff a safe PVC free alternative to vinyl and it prints and cuts like a dream! I think that I am quickly becoming addicted!
I think tomorrow I am going to get another cake taker for me!
Thank you for taking a moment to stop by.
Have a blessed day!
War Eagle!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.