Monday, December 23, 2013

One last post

  I got this last Christmas project done today. Jeff brought home some awesome wooden crates a few months ago and I saw this on pinterest so  a project plan was born.
 
I really like how it turned out. Jeff cut the boards and built the base for me from one of the crates. I then weathered the boards by soaking steelwool in vinegar overnight and painting  the "rusty vinegar" on the wood. I was amazed at how it actually worked. Then I cut the vinyl a few coats of varnish and it is done! And it will be back with us next year !I put it at the corner of the house as no one uses the front door.

Tomorrow the crew is coming in early so who knows when I will be back. Hopefully when I do get back it will be with some awesome Christmas pictures.
I hope  everyone of you have a blessed Christmas day. Please find a way to slow down and appreciate the gift that God gave us. The gift of unconditional love.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.