Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PAD in October


My friend Kim is hosting a  project a day challenge for October. This is just for fun so if you do not make all 30 it is okay, but I think it is going to be fun to try! It can be any kind of project you would like to share from a card to home decor. Yep, I am looking forward to many awesome projects shared! I will be gone for a week during October on family vacation so I am hoping to have some childrens projects to share!  Actually just crossing my fingers I will have enough energy to post at all lol. I am working on my list of projects I would like to make during October and adding in a some to make with the grands at the beach. (if anyone has any ideas for this part let me know, please!) Geez the list is long!
  We would love for you to join us. The more projects the better to be inspired! So come along and share what you are working on and maybe make some new friends in the process. Leave me a message with a way to contact you and I will get you all the details. She is hosting this through a private facebook page. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Counting down the days.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.