Thursday, September 5, 2013

I just might get it together one day......

 I needed to do a birthday card for Adrienne quickly.....so last night I went to Mojo Monday to see the current sketch.... love it! Then to pretty Pink Posh for the 10 minute dash challenge for the colors. Picked out all my papers last night. But was struggling with the rose. This morning I got up and started working then remembered these flowers brown with a rose center SCORE! So I got the card done and even got pictures of the card and the timer yep got it done in under 10! Really happy with it. Went off for the day then came home to find out they closed the collection at Pretty Pink Posh.... and I love the new colors sooooo much more, figures doesn't it.LOL
 So here it is the sketch
The color inspiration

The card.....
  These papers are from the Summers End collection from Fancy Pants. I absolutely love them.
Thank you for spending a moment with me. Take another moment just  to enjoy today!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.