Saturday, September 28, 2013

First layout from our trip

At the yahoo group Scrappin-n-chattin there is a 24 hour  sketch challenge. I have been so creatively challenged lately that I was determined to participate. This is the first picture that I have scrapped from Olivia's 12 year old trip. She has been talking about it since she was 6 and I can hardly believe that it is over. We had a wonderful time and really covered a lot of territory in a week. this picture was taken on the boardwalk in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. We walked down to the water after a very long day in DC.
Here is the sketch
This can be found at Sketch Savvy.
 And here is my take.

I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection. This is one of those rare layouts that I used the collection almost exclusively. Sure saves time!!!
I think it is a fun collection to document a fun trip.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have an amaing day!
Brenda


1 comment:

Have a Blessed Day.