Monday, April 25, 2016

Lets Get Sketchy

  I am loving having my mother here with me. It has definitely changed the flow of my days but I know that it is a gift to have her here and I will be able to go back to my regularly schedule life soon enough.... so squeezing in time in the craft cave has become a premium. I am trying to just keep one layout in process and just plug along every chance I get. I got this one finished earlier this week and I really love the way it came out.
I always love the sketches at Lets Get Sketchy  and the month of April is no exception. This week 3 sketch was wonderful to work with.
And here is my layout.....
Isn't he a doll!!!!  This was all the Authentique Hope collection with some embellies from my stash. Thank you for the wonderful sketch to help me to document my blessed Easter Sunday!

I appreciate your time with me. I hope you find time to day to play with your memories!
Brenda


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.