Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter take One

  I am feeling so incredibly blessed. This is my third week of unemployment. I have been trying to tackle my out of control to do list around the house..ugh today I just wasn't feeling it so decided to scrap instead..Yep made a mess instead of getting ahead.....
   I have felt that my scrapping has been in a "box" lately so trying to do some new things to break out. One of the "box" things is somehow I had gotten to where I always started with a sketch and tried to make my pictures work, so no sketch for this one!! I used zero enamel dots on this...... that was HARD! Well, without further ado here is the layout.
I am going to enter this in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge. The challenge is to use the word S_T_A_M_P
  S-Stamp, stitching
 T-twine  thread
 A-arrow
 M-matting
 P-Pattern Paper
I am also linking it up at Paper Issues EGGs-cellent ADD-ventures link up party

 I had so much fun making this. It is a reminder to me that even when I have no inspiration JUST START. This is soooooo far from where I started it is almost comical...And I Loved working with my gelatos in a different way. (blending with damp fingers)I will definitely be doing that again.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope today finds you feeling blessed.
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, bright colorful layout! I'm so glad you got to create and had fun doing it!
    Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on being a featured fan at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright colors---love it! The splattering and stitched egg border are such a great compliment to your photos. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of the stash items. Wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Easter layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool layout! Love the colors used and the theme. =)
    Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.