Saturday, February 15, 2014

Totally challenged

  I am involved with a yahoo group. Scrap with Friends we do a monthly 24 hour challenge. Someone else picks your paper and a sketch for you. Well I knew that I was going to a sonogram on Thursday so I choose all 3 possible collections with those pics in mind. I must admit that I was not happy with the sketch that was chosen for me. But I am somewhat pleased with the layout. How can something so wonderful make for a bad layout!
  The weather this week was horrible and the power lines are down across my driveway (yep Jeff got us out) So I was off and on as to whether or not I was going to get to go. At lthe last minute things fell in place and I got to see the baby doing its afternoon exercise routine. It was hilarious to get ot watch it playing, flipping and stretching.I am truly blessed.
 




 I included their facebook announcement with the pictures.(the next pictures I will be able to use pink or blue!!)
 Since this is a post about challenges, I will say I am truly challenged but trying to learn. I love the look of stictching on a page but just can not seem to figure it out. I have a sew easy...but in my opinion that is not  a true statement. So I made a template in MTC and then used the needle and floss that came with the sew easy. I do like the results better but it is still not what I want...... I will keep trying. Also had a really rough time figuring out the journaling but am happy with the way that worked out. So the one part I am totally displeased with is the alphas and I realize I totally need to update!
   The paper line is by Iron Orchid called Loolah, have no clue where it came from. Fun papers.
  Thank you for taking a moment to visit me. 
Brenda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.