Saturday, February 22, 2014

Still not sure

  I am trying a totally different approach for this post and I am still very uncomfortable with it.I almost put the layout away and did not share at all but for some reason I changed my mind.  I loved the sketch #262 at Creative Scrappers.  I have had a really hectic week so have had this one in my head for days. I really liked that the "down" of the sketch lent itself to rare sledding photos in Atlanta.  BUT I am not at all happy with how the vision played out. So here goes the different approach.... I am going to ignore everything I do not like about it and tell you what I do like. I figure you can find what you do not like all by yourself lol. So here goes...the sketch....
and my take......



 What I like
 I like the cut out chevrons because of the dimension that it adds
  I love the sled that is a file from Miss Kates Cuttables. the snowflakes are also from the same 50 cent file!
  Of course I love the pictures of my precious fun loving Skyler. They are actually stills I stole from a video
 Ben took.
 And I like the way the title turned out.
  So hoping that I do not regret this post.....
Have a wonderful day!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to share! Definitely a great idea for a layout that turned out wonderful! You are so right that the sketch was perfect for your page! And what an amazing cut file that sled is and so well put together by you! I'm so glad you decided to record this memory! Skyler will love looking at this and remembering that storm for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.