Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Coming february 3.... a new challenge blog!

  I love the idea of this new challenge blog. Craft Hoarders Anonymous. Gloria Stengel Designs encourages you to use your stash on the twice monthly challenges. You may submit multiple projects and it is a wide open project list...layout, card mixed media etc. I also love that the winners are chosen not random picked. then on the off chance that I am chosen I know it is for the quality of my work. I look forward to joining in next month.
  Head on over and check it it out. while you are there leave a comment for a prize giveaway!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. The challenge sounds found! I saw your blog link in Scrappin-n-Chattin and thought I'd check it out. I just became a follower! I see you like to follow sketches like I do! I like your blog background!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.