Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I know lousy picture.....

  I have been debating whether or not to share this because I could not get a good picture of it before I gave it as a gift. This was a gift for my secret sister so there are no second chances until after I am revealed at Christmas. But I decided to share as this is one of my favorite projects EVER! I just love everything about it. This is my first ever floating frame (actually had not even seen one until I did this one) Here it is.
I got the pictures off of facebook of her granddaughter and backed them in vellum. Then a quick addition of vinyl and voila a one of a kind gift. The frame is one that is designed to frame an article it is a floating frame just different than the standard dimensions. They are cheaper than the others and I loved working with it. The big draw back is the simplicity of the actual frame but it suited my project perfectly.
  I would love to do one of these for everyone as it was such a fun project! I can't wait till Christmas to find out if she liked it!
  Thanks for stopping by.
I hope today finds you counting your blessings.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Brenda!! You are so creative to think of making something like this. I think you should definitely make more for gifts and one for yourself too!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.