Sunday, October 20, 2013

So very blessed

  I had to share a few of my favorite pictures from this incredibly amazing week.I can not believe that God has allowed us to have an entire week at this beautiful place. He graced us with perfect weather and beautiful views. There is no greater joy than watching my children enjoy each others company and the cousins draw closer. I am so thankful that we are making memories for a lifetime. As a parent there is nothing greater than seeing my family be able to enjoy time together.And to see my grandchildren to grow up in happy homes. So here are a few pics. I am sure that soon you will see many of them again as scrapbook pages.


I will not bore you with anymore right now.....but I will be sharing more from this amazing gift I was given.
Count your many blessings.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.