Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Halloween

  This card is for Eli. I am now done with all my Halloween cards! It has been a crazy couple of weeks and We are finally at Gulf Shores for family vacation. The house is quite..... yep insomnia and the Grandma,,,,,,,ugh,,,,,,, it is going to be a long week.....So thought while I had internet I would post this card. I am submitting it to the Creative Cutting Challenge. The challenge is pretty simple. Create a halloween card using a diecut that is cut using an svg. Love that!!!! Challenge closes October 19th.
 Here is my card
The monster is a Scrappydew file. The sentiment I created in MTC. 

 Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

 Hope you have a montrously wonderful day!
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I love this fuzzy green and sparkly guy! I'm so glad you shared him and your fun card with us for the Creative Cutting Challenge! Thanks for playing along!
    Ruth - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little monster! Love the glittered accents too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.