Monday, August 12, 2013

Make your own journaling tag

  This is the current challenge at week-2-week. I thought that is an easy one for me as I have made my own journaling tags for all of my project life layouts so far, but...... just could not get this layout to come together at all. The more I worked with it the less I liked it. Yesterday, I looked at in awhile and then had a little chat with myself....... I decided that I would finish the layout today no matter if I fell in love with it or not. I had to go back to the reason I wanted to make this particular page. Neal just turned 4 and he absolutely loves to play with the digital camera. I let him go for it every so often. It was raining this day so it was interesting to see his perspective indoors. I think he has a good eye and always am amazed when I go back and look at his pictures (maybe he can teach Grandma!!)
I used almost exclusively BoBunny Mamarazzi papers and embellishments on this page.

 I made the title card and the journal card in MTC.

 I am also going to enter this into a monthly challenge at scrappin-n-chattin (a yahoo group).
The challenge was to use 1 camera, 2 circles, and 3 staples as embellishments. This is the first time I had even heard of using staples. I do not have any of those cool colored ones (yep I googled it) so I colored mine with my Bic Mark its, nope it does not bleed or rub off, who knew!
 Thank you for taking a moment to share my life with my grandchildren. They bring me so much joy I hope that you have enjoyed them too!
Have a blessed fy!
Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.