Thursday, August 15, 2013

10 min dash!

  I am so very excited that I ran across the Pretty Pink Posh  blog again this morning. Somehow when I switched to bloglovin this one got lost. Not sure what happened but glad it is fixed now! I love the idea of creating a card in 10 minutes as I always get stuck when I need a card NOW! Participating in this challenge helps me develop some ideas and skills for those moments. (and they are way too many....) Earlier this week I did a card with a sketch from Seize the Sketch. I knew when I made that card that this would be a sketch that I would use again aad again.
So I had the beginning of a plan.... It is a very good thing that cleaning off a work space is not included in the 10 minutes. I decided on paper and the cupcake was already out from making Joeys card yesterday (see sometimes it pays not to clean up).
I did not own any washi tape when I did my last 10 minute dash... wow that makes a huge difference!!!
I am really happy with the way it came out. Simple but fun!
And I did this in under 8 minutes!! Yes I love washi tape! Thisis the time left!

Thank you Paulina for helping me develop needed skills as a cardmaker.
Thank you all for stopping by and I truly hope you will join in the 10 min dash!
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the glittery cupcake frosting and the great washi tape you used! I think this is a great sketch, too, and love that it helped you beat the clock! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake is perfect for a birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.