Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fast paced life

  It seems that I have been crazy too busy lately. I am truly working on several different things that will ultimately simplify life. The problem is that in the implementing them it seems to get worse before it gets better. Hoping that I am starting on the downhill slide  now.
  I did another project life page for the Week-2-Week challenge. This time the challenge was to use this sketch. I really like this one! I am also submitting to Stuck on Sketches date tag challenge.
Here is my take. Sorry for the lousy pictures my camera has decided not to communicate with my computer so these are with my non iphone camera. sooooo
 We put a tire swing up in our backyard for the grandkids to enjoy. these are pictures from the first day. The boys really do enjoy it..... and so do the adults!
Hope you have a blessed day.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, I really like your bright and happy page. You really rocked the sketch also. I wish I could dome over and hang out on that tire swing....it looks fun! Thanks for taking part in our challenge.

    --Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.