Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chevrons again!

  The Pink Elephant has a challenge to use chevrons or hexagons. I have used chevrons a lot lately so this was an easy one for me. This layout is pictures from our trip to the Grand Canyon in 2007. My Aunt Ginny had been recently diagnosed with alzheimers and my Mom, my cousin and I went to the Grand Canyon for a last big trip with her. We really all have a great time when we are together with lots of laughter. I am truly blessed by a wonderful family. I am so fortunate to have been to able to share this experience with them.

    All my papers and most of the embellishments are from Bo Bunnys mamarazzi. I really love this collection. It was a lot of fun to work with. The wooden veneers I received as  a RAK from a friend.

 Thank you for taking the time to share a memory with me.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love all the photos on it. Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.