Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Creative Scrappers

  A friend of mine sent me a link to this weeks Creative Scrappers sketch and I knew that I had to play with it!. With so many boys in my life talk bubbles rock! I can not believe it has been 2 weeks since I blogged! I have gotten a few layouts done and several cards so will probably drive you crazy this week LOL. With no further ado here is the sketch
And here is my take. It is pretty simple.


So here it is....the papers are from My Minds Eye new release Boy Crazy. It is so much fun. The hi top tennis shoe and other embellies are  from that line too. The speech bubbles were created in MTC. And of course I am loving the new enamel dots!
  Thanks for stopping by.
   Hope your day is amazing!
   Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.