Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Balloons!

  I have been asked to help out a lady at church, she is going to teach women at the Shining Lights Ministry the art of card making. So I made several different cards that I thought would be relatively easy to duplicate.  She will be the ones she wants to learn, then I will teach her the skills needed to get them started. Not sure how it is going to work but know that if God is in it it will be a blessing. I am very excited for this opportunity to give back a little bit. I also know what a Godsend papercrafting  has been for me, I hope it will bless these ladies as well.
Any hooo. this is one of the cards I made for her to look at. It is very cas. But it definitely fits this challenge at  Stuck on u Sketches The challenge was to use die cut balloons on a project. Even though I cut my hearts on a die cutting machine they could purchase a punch and do them easily. I am trying to think of things that will not have too much of a start up cost while we see how this goes.
...... and here it is
Thank you for stopping by.
Hope today brings you many reasons to smile.
Brenda


1 comment:

  1. How pretty! Love the embossed background :) Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.