Saturday, May 26, 2012

A LAYOUT!!!

 It has  been so long since I have done a layout that I scarcely remember how. I have joined a group on yahoo Scrap-With-Friends. They had a layout challenge this month. I have never done a challenge like this so there are definitely some things I will do differently next time!! I am just so excited to have a page done. You chose 3 paper collections and then someone picked the one you would work with and a sketch for you to follow. I will definitely spend more time trying to visualize my pictures with the papers instead of just picking ones I like next time.....




 They chose a layout with 4 pictures and this was challenging for me. But I am pleased with the final product.I used MTC and my Zing to print and cut the tag and the journaling. Oh my goodness this is the first time I have gotten to use this feature and it is AMAZING!! I am going to use this over and over. It was so easy (took me a little while to read the manual but once I got through that it is so super easy definitely not the frustration that I had with my "other cutter."
   Thank you for taking the time to visit today!!

Brenda

Live the life you imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.