Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another card today!!

  I made two of these to give to my awesome long distance friends. I am going through a bit of  a rough patch and they are truly carrying me through. I do not have any friends in my town that understand so not only do they listen but they hold me accountable and tell when it is time for the "pity party" to be over. I wanted to send them a card to let them know how special they are.
  I picked this sketch for a challenge at Michelle  my Belle's Creations the challenge was to use a past Mojo Monday sketch to create a card. This is the sketch I chose.

 This is my take on it. I am also go to enter it in the 365 cards Day 90 layered challenge. the challenge was to have 4 layers on the card. The base of the card with the digis is 4 layers and the scalloped tag also has 4 layers.



I used a couple of google images to create the digi stamps in MTC. I LOVE MTC!!!!! I am having so much fun with the Zing. I just can't get enough. The doily circle is a svg file from Bird's Cards.
 I hope my friends enjoy the cards half as much as I enjoyed making them.

Have a blessed day,
Brenda

Live the Life you Imagined.

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! And my favorite color, purple. Nice job! Thanks for entering in the challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and what is even cooler is I have that exact phrase over my window of my scraproom :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.