Saturday, May 21, 2011

Soooo Simple but love it

If you have followed me for long you know that I really struggle with KISS (keep it simple silly). I am able to keep things simple in most aspects of my life but when it comes to crafting I fall in to the "trap." everything has to be perfect and over the top to count.

I went to the local farmers market this morning and there was a vendor there with tumblers done so simply and I loved them. And they were proud enough of them to offer them for sale!! Of course I came home and went straight to my nice neat craft room and got to work. Wow, it was great to not only know where everything was but I had a clean surface to work on!!

I had bought 3 tumblers for another project and ended up getting a different brand for that project, so these were just hanging around waiting for me to bring them to life! We are going to see Jeremy and the grands tomorrow so whipped these up for each of the kids.I am so happy with them. Hope the kids like them.........

Thank you for sharing your day with me.

hugs, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Blessed Day.