Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

I want to thank each of you who stopped by my blog this week end and made it so much fun. I have looked at many of your blogs and have already gotten so much inspiration. I look forward to delving in and really looking around when I get back from vacation. I am flying out in the morning to spend a week with grandchildren WOOHOO!
Random.org has chosen blog candy winners for me. Sharon Mobley has won the ribbon and Amanda Wade won the mini monsters cartridge. I appreciate all of you leaving me positive comments and looking at my little blog.I hope to post pics of my first banner later today. I made it for grandsons birthday but have to finish it up. Yesterday was a wacky day. I am a caregiver to a 100 year old precious woman and she took a nasty fall yesterday morning sooooo just trying to maintain and get what MUST be done done before I leave town!!

Live the life you imagined
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    Creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! Thanks again!!! Loved your project and looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. Im so excited. Im a little bit of a ribbon nut. And I dont have these yet.

    Thanks again,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.