Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A card with no pink.


Wow Christmas is all done and I feel like I have nothing to do. Must be time to attack a challenge or two. Operation Write Home had a challenge to create a card with no pink. funny even though I am not a big fan of pink I tend to use a lot of it in my cards.... but here we go.(Funny when I went to preview my post his ears look a bit pink lol they are light brown for sure!!) This is also the first print and cut image that I have done with MTC that I was happy enough with to use in a project Woohoo!! Planning on cutting out a bunch and Friday night at work making more miss you cards.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is working for you. I like the "you rock" card. Could only be better is Elvis was on the cover! LOL Connie

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.