Friday, March 10, 2017

My beautiful daughters

  Last week end both of my daughters went to Mommycon in Chicago. They traveled together and truly had a wonderful time. There are many pictures of them together and they just look so happy! It makes my heart so light to see them enjoy each other. It truly is a gift to me as their interests have always been very different. Motherhood has definitely brought them together!
  I used the March sketch at Stick It Down. I honestly did not think I would use this sketch when I first saw it but really enjoyed working with it once I got started.
 The sketch....
 My layout...

I used the Simple Stories Posh collection. The leaves were stenciled on using Heidi Swapp metallic texture paste in teal..... I love this stuff!!! It looks wonderful in person!
  Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my layout.
Have a wonderful day!
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the photo, the leaves with stencil and your entire design! What a great take on the sketch. Thank you VERY MUCH for joining us at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so beautiful!!! thanks for playing along with us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page! I love your use of color. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job.I like your vintage papers,your hearth and the sketch use. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Lucia lailalay-DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I thought lots of people would struggle with the sketch, so much so I almost didn't submit it for the blog. But I'm glad I did in the end as you guys have done a fabulous job interpreting it.
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month - hope to see you next month too!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page, I like the stenciling and the flower paper. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that textural background with the pretty paper.Overall a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page and I love how the diagonal of the stencling draws your eye to the photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.