Saturday, November 21, 2015

One more Halloween

  I finally finished this layout. Adrienne and Ben did not get any really good pictures this year so had to make do with what I could get. Our family has had the crud big time the last 2 weeks. Poor Zade ended up at the hospital a couple of times, Dear hubby actually missed work and that NEVER happens so this has been on my desk for awhile waiting for a break to get back to the craft cave. Right now it looks like the worst is behind us.....Happy Dance!!
  So here is the sketch #172 at Sketches in Thyme.
And here is my take......
The papers are all from Carta Bella Spooky and so are the workdstickers.
I drew the rocket on using MTC. and the buttons of course were from the stash.... the stars actually came from the dollar tree!  I have not put buttons on a layout in so long it was fun!

Thank you for spending your time with me. I hope today finds you healthy and gives you many reasons to smile.
Brenda



11 comments:

  1. Sweet page! I love the rocket and the costumes are awesome (I'm betting the boys loved them - I hope so at least, I'd love one!!!) The circle of buttons is very fun, especially the stars!

    I'm glad to hear everyone is doing better health-wise! May it be so for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I have been stumped by how to resond to comments... Decided this morning I was going to figure it out! Woohoo hope this orks!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout, Brenda! I love the circle of buttons and such cute photos! Glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. We are all finally feeling like getting back to life as usual. Most thankful!

      Delete
  4. Super Cute! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Rocket! Great use of the buttons too
    Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
    ~Helen~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks The rocket was fun. Love that I can "draw" just about anything I can imagine. Makes pages much more personal to me.

      Delete
  6. Love the rocket ship. Thanks so much for scrapping with us at Sketches in Thyme
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Such cute children. Great job with the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Glad you are all feeling better and that you were able to scrap! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.