Monday, February 23, 2015

I LOVE to scrapbook.

Life has been very crazy lately, surgery,  sickness, er visits dead cars.......... have barely had enough time to do the necessities no time at all to scrap. But God is good and we have waded through and are stronger and happier on this side of all of it. So today I was determined to get back in the cave and clear a little space to create a layout! It was so much fun!
  I dug through my stash and found lots of things that I liked together and decided to use this sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.





And here is my take....
I had a really rough time getting a good photo... I used lots of glossy accents on the frame and it was SO shiny in most of the pictures!

  Thank you for stopping by and visiting me. I am blessed by each and everyone of you.
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi love your take on our sketch, great colour scheme too, thank you for joining us at STUCK ON U SKETCHES x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout, I love all the patterns! Thanks for linking us up at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout just love the colors you choose and that cutie photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts. I love your take on it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page! I love the way you used the horizontal lines with the cute owls and the colors are so very perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.