Monday, May 12, 2014

Scrap and Play First Challenge

  I love Tammis scrappy style so was very excited when she decided to start the Scrap and Play challenge blog. May 1st was her first sketch challenge. I got my layout done immediately....blogging took a bit longer ugh...my life just seems to go so fast sometimes.This was a day when I took my precious grandsons to the park. I had wanted to go some place "special" but the weather was iffy so we went to a small local park where I often walk. They had a blast and loved everything. Was really awesome to get to see my routine boring walking trail through the eyes of children. How often have a walked by this big sand hill and seen nothing extraordinary..they saw a great adventure. I am blessed to have my family with me so much but leaves little time for playing with paper! LOL
Without further rambling here is the sketch. 
I am in a yahoo group Scrappin and Chattin that does monthly challenges. One of the challenges this month was to use bokeh paper that was a new one for me but I really love the paper that I found. I love the subtleness  and can't wait to work with it again. So here is my take.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope your day is bursting with new discoveries!
Brenda


2 comments:

  1. fun playful page!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Scrap & Play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page! Thanks for playing along at Scrap & Play!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Blessed Day.